Did You Remember To...
- Complete the FAFSA?
- Make sure your student lets Financial Aid know if he or she is interested in work study and fill out application?
- Make sure your student does everything on his or her MyUHV “to do” lists?
- Talk with your student about how your family will pay for college?
- Help your student make a monthly budget?
- Talk with your student about maintaining a realistic work-study balance?
Health, Safety, and Security
- Get your student vaccinated against bacterial meningitis?
- Register on PIER in case the university needs to provide updates in disaster situations?
- Make a family communications plan in case of emergency?
- Put together a minimal first-aid kit for your student to take?
- Talk with your student about how your insurance works?
- Put together a small tool kit for your student to take?
- Encourage your student to register on CareerLink (Student Employment Center) if they need part-time work?
Jaguar Journey - 8/21/2014
Mock Interview Event - 8/21/2014
Customer Service - 8/22/2014
BHP Billiton conference - 8/26/2014
Cash Generation - 8/27/2014
Governor's Small Business Forum - 8/28/2014
First Steps to Starting Your Own Business - 9/4/2014