About Student Email Services
- Student email can be accessed from the labs on campus or remotely from the Internet.
- Students can access email using the web interface only.
- Storage space allocated per student is 25 gigabytes(GB). When a student's amount of space used exceeds 24.5GB, a warning message is issued. When the student's amount of used space exceeds 25GB, messages can not be sent or received until the student frees some space by deleting old messages.
- The maximum size of a single email message, sending or receiving, is 18MB.
- Virus scanning software on the server blocks attachments with certain file types, such as (but not limited to) .exe, .bat, and .scr.
- Student email accounts are automatically subscribed to the STUDENT-L distribution list for the distribution of official university email.
Disney Movie Marathon - 1/30/2015
Jaguar Day Open House - 1/31/2015
FYS Team Meeting - 2/2/2015
Pop-N Mondays - 2/2/2015
5-on-5 Basketball League Week - 2/2/2015UHV Newswire
UHV students donate $3,320 to fight hunger - 1/29/2015