Configuring a VPN Connection to Prevent Non-UHV Traffic
1. Click the Start button then select Control Panel.
2. Double click on Network Connections.
3. Right click on the VPN icon and select Properties.
4. You will see the following screen. Select the Networking tab. Then select the Properties button.
5. Select the Advanced tab as shown below.
6. Under the General tab, uncheck the “Use default gateway on remote network” box as shown below.
7. Click OK on this screen and the other open screens until you get back to the Network Connections screen. Close the Network Connections screen.
Testing - 11/25/2014
Primerica Meeting - 11/25/2014
Foosball Flash Tournament - 11/25/2014
Thanksgiving Holiday (Students Only) - 11/26/2014
Thanksgiving Day Holiday - 11/27/2014
Campus Rosary Group - 11/27/2014
Free education symposium to focus on health literacy - 11/20/2014