Configuring a VPN Connection to Prevent Non-UHV Traffic
1. Click the Start button then select Control Panel.
2. Double click on Network Connections.
3. Right click on the VPN icon and select Properties.
4. You will see the following screen. Select the Networking tab. Then select the Properties button.
5. Select the Advanced tab as shown below.
6. Under the General tab, uncheck the “Use default gateway on remote network” box as shown below.
7. Click OK on this screen and the other open screens until you get back to the Network Connections screen. Close the Network Connections screen.
1st Possible Disbursement Date - Fall 8 Wk 2 Session - 10/20/2014
Monthly Meeting of Crossroads Astronomy Club - 10/20/2014
Pumpkin-Palooza Presents: Comedian Noah Gardenswartz - 10/20/2014
Online Late Registration Opens 12:01 AM for 8W2 - 10/21/2014
Interpersonal Violence Training - 10/21/2014
OSHCON for Small Business - 10/21/2014
UHV smashes fundraising record for second year - 10/16/2014