Changing Your Password Via the Web
You may change your password at any time. However, you can only change your password once within a twenty-four hour period.
The steps to change your password via the web are as follows:
Login via the web as described in Logging In via the Web.
After you have successfully logged, click on Options. Various options will be displayed. Scroll down until you see the "Password" option and click on the Change Password button.
The Internet Service Manager screen will then be displayed.
Enter the following:
Old Password: the password you used to login
New Password: new password
Confirm new password: new password again
New Password: Must meet the following restrictions or conditions:
- The password is at least eight characters long
- The password contains characters from each of the following three categories:
- Alphabetic characters, uppercase or lowercase (A - Z, a - z)
- Base 10 digits (0 - 9)
- Special Characters: ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( )
- The password cannot contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters.
Click on OK. If you were successful, the Internet Service Manager will display "Password successfully changed."
Open House in Victoria - 5/23/2013
Degree Information Session - 5/29/2013
President's Regional Advisory Board - 6/4/2013
Vietnam War Conference - 6/13/2013
Vietnam War Conference - 6/14/2013
Freshman Advising and Preregistration Day - 6/15/2013
LegalShield Lunch & Learn - 6/18/2013
UHV math professor teaches innovative lesson plans - 05/20/2013
UHV SBDC staff members earn global certifications - 05/17/2013
UHV student receives Salute to Nurses scholarship - 05/16/2013