Changing Your Password
You may change your password at any time. However, you can only change your password once within a twenty-four hour period.
You must know your current password in order to "change" your password. If you have forgotten your password, click here to go to "Forgot Your Password".
Remotely via the Web
If you are a remote user, the steps to change your password via the web are as follows:
- Connect to the UHV Password Self Service site.
- Select 'Change Existing Password".
- Enter your UHV ID for "User Name".
- Enter your current password for "Old Password".
- Enter new password for "New Password".
- Enter new password again for "Retype New Password".
- Click "Change".
- If "Successful" is displayed, you are done.
- If not, review error message and try again.
Passwords must meet the following requirement or conditions:
- The password is at least eight characters long
- The password contains characters from each of the following three categories:
- Alphabetic characters, uppercase or lowercase (A - Z, a - z)
- Base 10 digits (0 - 9)
- Special Characters: ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( )
- The password cannot contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters.
You can not re-use your last nine passwords. For more information regarding passwords, see Password Guidelines.
On a Campus Computer
If you are on a campus computer, you can change your password by pressing the Ctrl-Alt-Delete keys all at the same time, and selecting "Change a password…" You will then be required to complete the fields "Old Password", "New Password" and "Confirm new password".
Customer Service - 8/22/2014
BHP Billiton conference - 8/26/2014
Cash Generation - 8/27/2014
Governor's Small Business Forum - 8/28/2014
First Steps to Starting Your Own Business - 9/4/2014
UHV / American Book Review Reading Series - 9/4/2014
Volunteering Open House - 9/4/2014