- We are emphasizing and expanding our recycling efforts and have added #1 and #2 plastic which include soft drink bottles and all of our chemical bottles.
- We are phasing in "green" chemicals into our daily cleaning products as we expend those products previously used.
- We have transitioned to "green" stripper and floor finish which represents a significant step in the right direction in terms of our impact on the environment.
- The Custodial staff also has been instructed to turn off lights in unused areas.
- All of our power equipment is electric or battery operated.
- UHV recycled 12 tons of paper in 2007
- Made some adjustments to custodial schedules to take advantage of KW demand savings in electrical expenditures.
- Our recycle efforts has prevented paying for extra dumps of trash that we were paying for on a regular basis. We have not had to pay for extra dumps since FY 2006.
Dates & Events
First Steps to Starting Your Own Business - 8/7/2014
Veteran's Summit and Town Hall Meeting - 8/7/2014
Freshman Registration Day - 8/9/2014
Workplace Communications - 8/19/2014
First Steps to Starting Your Own Business - 8/20/2014