Skip to Main Content

Office of the Vice President for
Administration and Finance


Choose a General Topic to Find the Form or Scroll to Find the Form By Name

Download Free Adobe Reader
Access Forms ( t o p ) Budget Forms ( t o p ) Business Services Forms ( t o p ) Cash Handling( t o p ) Contract Administration Forms ( t o p )
  • Consultant Certification - This certification must be printed out, signed and attached to the contract coversheet when requesting a consultant agreement.
  • Contract Administration Checklist - The checklist was developed to track contracts and becomes part of the contract file. Business Services prepares upon receipt of any contract.
  • Contract Coversheet - This form must be printed out and completed by the department any time the vendor's contract is being used. Forward to Business Services along with Vendor's contract. Department prepares and submits to Business Services. This form must be submitted with all contracts.
  • Contract Monitoring Acknowledgement - The department entering into a contract signs this form to acknowledge contract responsibility. The executed form becomes part of the contract file. Business Services prepares for department signoff.
  • Justification of Untimely Submittal - This form must be printed out and completed by the department whenever a request for contract has not been submitted according to the Contract Execution Timeline.
Standard Agreements( t o p ) Employee Forms ( t o p ) Facilities Forms ( t o p ) Grant Forms ( t o p ) Miscellaneous ( t o p )
  • Policy Review Form This form is to be completed by the author of a UHV policy. The form must accompany the draft policy which is forwarded to Cabinet for review.
Property Management Forms ( t o p ) Purchasing Forms ( t o p ) Safety and Risk Management and Campus Compliance Forms ( t o p )
  • Accident Checklist This form is used to report accidents while using a fleet vehicle.
  • Financial Aid Employee Conflict of Interest Certification All Financial Aid employees are required to complete this certification within 30 days of employment.
  • Hot Work Permit This form is used when hot work is required by employees, contractors or other vendors prior to the start of work within University owned, leased, or controlled facilities.
  • Incident Report This form is used to report incidents to the Safety Officer.(Interactive)
  • Liability Release of Injuries  This release of liability for injuries involves the voluntary participation in a University activity monetary compensation may be considered. (Department completes, send original to Business Services)
  • Photo/Voice Release Form - Authorization for use of an individuals photograph, image, voice, performance or likeness for purposes related to mission of the university. Approved OGC Form S-2003-2
  • Release and Indemnification Agreement This form to be used for any university sponsored activity or trip. Departments can prepare and send original signed documents to Business Services.
Student Service Forms ( t o p ) Travel Forms ( t o p )