Office of the Vice President for
Administration and Finance
Choose a General Topic to Find the Form or Scroll to Find the Form By Name
Download Free Adobe Reader
Access Forms ( t o p )
- PeopleSoft Finance Access (Adobe) This form is used to request access to the Financial System
- Vendor Homepage Access to forms to request creation of a vendor in PS Payables and Purchasing.
- Budget Request Summary for Key Items (excel) (Key budget requests are summarized and totaled)
- M&O Budget Request Form (excel) (Request increases in Maintenance and Operations Funds)
- Position Request/Adjustment Form (excel) (Request increases in FTE or add a new position)
- Capital Budget Request Form (excel) (Request funding for capital equipment with useful life of more than 1 year)
- Budget Carryforward Justification Form(excel) (Request budget balances available to carryforward to the new year)
- Bulk Mail Form - Departmental required information for mailing of Bulk Mail. Prepare and send to Mail Services. (Bulk Mail Worksheet)
- Parking Violation Appeal Request This form is used to appeal parking violations for employee and students of the University of Houston-Victoria
- Phone Log for University provided communication devices Refer to UHV Policy A-16 Telecommunications User Guidelines/Responsibilities, Attachment B exceptions).
- Postal Register - use when postage is purchased with a ProCard for department mailings. Log must be attached to ProCard transaction as supporting documentation.
- Records Disposition Request This form is to be completed by the department requesting State records be transferred to storage or destruction.
- Request for Disposal of Duplicate or Convenience Record Copies This form is to be completed by the department requesting duplicate or convenience records be transferred to storage or destruction.
- Related Party Disclosure This form is to be completed by Delegated Departmental Purchasers or Cost Center Authorities on an annual basis to disclose any related party interests.
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Funds and Cash Handling Procedures This form is used to acknowledge receipt of change fund by the fund custodian or an employee cash handling duties.
- Change Fund Monthly Verification Form - This form is used by the change fund custodian to verify the change fund on a monthly basis.
- Check Certification - Request for replacement check in case of lost, destroyed, stolen or not received checks.
- Deposit Form - Cash - This form is used to submit cash deposits to the Finance cashier.
- Deposit Form - Check - This form is used to submit check deposits to the Finance cashier.
- V+POS Processing - All Credit Card receipts should be processed using V+POS.
- Overages/Shortages Form - This form is used to report any overages or shortages in the change fund.
- Consultant Certification - This certification must be printed out, signed and attached to the contract coversheet when requesting a consultant agreement.
- Contract Administration Checklist - The checklist was developed to track contracts and becomes part of the contract file. Business Services prepares upon receipt of any contract.
- Contract Coversheet - This form must be printed out and completed by the department any time the vendor's contract is being used. Forward to Business Services along with Vendor's contract. Department prepares and submits to Business Services. This form must be submitted with all contracts.
- Contract Monitoring Acknowledgement - The department entering into a contract signs this form to acknowledge contract responsibility. The executed form becomes part of the contract file. Business Services prepares for department signoff.
- Justification of Untimely Submittal - This form must be printed out and completed by the department whenever a request for contract has not been submitted according to the Contract Execution Timeline.
- Recommendation for Award Form - This form must be completed if contract is valued at $15,000 or more.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution OGC-S-1999-24 - This form is a required attachment to every contract the University enters into. Business Services prepares.
- Child Support Certification OGC-S-1999-25 - This form is a required attachment to every contract the University enters into to certify that the contractor is in compliance with state Child Support laws.
- Contract Services Agreement OGC-S-1999-04-UHV - This agreement is recommended for any non-consulting service. This contract is required when services will exceed $3,000 or when non-employee travel related expenses are involved regardless of the dollar amount. Business Services prepares.
- Counseling Affiliation Agreement OGC-S-2008-01 - Affiliation Agreement with a facility to provide training for UHV students enrolled in programs of the School of Education and Human Development Department of Counseling.
- Interagency Cooperation Contract OGC-S-1998-10 - Used for contracts between two or more state agencies. Business Services prepares.
- Interlocal Cooperation Contract OGC-S-1998-22 - Used for agreements between state agencies and local governmental entities (school districts, counties, city governments, etc.) Business Services prepares.
- Intrasystem Cooperation Contract OGC-S-1998-9 - Used for agreements with other UH campuses. Business Services prepares.
- Nursing Affiliation Agreement OGC-S-2008-05 - Affiliation Agreement with a facility to provide clinical and educational experiences for UHV students enrolled in the School of Nursing programs.
- Professional Services OGC-S-1999-23 - Used for services of an architect, engineer, or surveyor, as defined by Government Code 2254. Business Services prepares.
- Psychology Affiliation Agreement - Affiliation Agreement with a facility to provide training for UHV students enrolled in the programs of the School of Arts & Sciences Department of Psychology.
- Speaker Agreement OGC-S-2002-3 - Used for agreements when engaging speakers under $200. The form includes language incorporating the speaker's obligation to indemnify the University.
- Standard Purchasing Agreement OGC-S-2010-06 - This standard agreement replaces the following: Independent Contractor Agreement; Letter of Contract; Purchasing Agreement for Goods & Services, Consulting Agreement and the Independent Contractor Agreement on Service Order Basis.
- Student Teacher Internship Agreement OGC-S-2005-5 - Used for agreements between the University and other entities for student intern services.
- Alternative Work Request Form This form is used by employees to request to work "flex hours" instead of normal work hours.
- Application for Family and Medical Leave or Parental Leave This form is used for employees to request family, medical or parental leave.
- Authorization for Overtime (Non-Exempt Staff). This form is used by non-exempt to request overtime and is attached to the timesheet.
- Authorization to Conduct a Criminal History Record Investigation This form is completed to request a Criminal History Records Investigation.
- College Release Program This form is used by employees to request release time to attend college courses.
- Documentation of Oral Counseling This form is used by a supervisor when oral counseling of an employee is necessary.
- Employee Self-Appraisal (Form A) This form is used by employees to provide input to supervisors during the appraisal period.
- Job Performance Appraisal (Form B) This form is used for employee evaluation.
- Leave Request Form This form is used by exempt and non-exempt employees to request leave and is attached to timesheets.
- Notice of Dismissal From Employment (Example) This form is used by the supervisor to give notice of dismissal to an employee.
- Notice To Employee of Suspension W/O Pay (Example) This form is used by the supervisor to give notice of suspension without pay.
- Written Reprimand (Example) This form is used by the supervisor to provide a written reprimand to an employee.
- Alcoholic Beverage Use Form This form is used to request the ability to serve alcoholic beverages on campus.
- Facilities and Grounds Reservation Form This form is used to reserve facilities at the University of Houston-Victoria
- Key/Locks Request This form is used to request keys to the University. The completed form is submitted to the Director of Facility Services.
- Room Set Up Form This form is used to request a non-standard room set up for functions and for any use of the multi-purpose room.
- Service Request Form This form is used to submit a service request to Facilities Services.
- Grant forms can be found on the Research and Sponsored Programs website
- Policy Review Form This form is to be completed by the author of a UHV policy. The form must accompany the draft policy which is forwarded to Cabinet for review.
- Designated Property Custodian This form must be completed annually to designate a property custodian for each department. The form is forwarded to the University Property Manager.
- Furniture/Equipment Move Request (PMG-1) - This form (opens in MS Outlook) is to be completed when requesting to move furniture from one location to another within the University. (Interactive)
- Service Request This form is be completed by the property custodian to have furniture and equipment be moved.
- Request for Authority to Remove Property from Campus and Verification of Property Return (PMG-2) This form is to used by employees to request authority to remove property from the campus.
- Request for Authority to Remove Property from Departmental Inventory (Lost, Stolen, Unserviceable or Surplus) (PMG-3) This form is used by the property custodians to request property be removed from departmental inventory listings.
- Purchasing department forms can be found at www.UHV.edu/Purchasing/
- Accident Checklist This form is used to report accidents while using a fleet vehicle.
- Claim Release (Payment to Claimant) For Business Services Use Only. Payment to claimant for property damage and/or personal injury for an alleged incident approved by Business Services Risk Management.
- Claim Release (Payment to Vendor) For Business Services Use Only. Payment to vendor for property damage and/or personal injury for an alleged incident approved by Business Services Risk Management.
- Financial Aid Employee Conflict of Interest Certification All Financial Aid employees are required to complete this certification within 30 days of employment.
- Hot Work Permit This form is used when hot work is required by employees, contractors or other vendors prior to the start of work within University owned, leased, or controlled facilities.
- Incident Report This form is used to report incidents to the Safety Officer.(Interactive)
- Liability Release of Injuries This release of liability for injuries involves the voluntary participation in a University activity monetary compensation may be considered. (Department completes, send original to Business Services)
- UHV-Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement. This form is used by an individual participating in a University activity whereby a full release of liability for all injuries requires signature.
- Photo/Voice Release Form - Authorization for use of an individuals photograph, image, voice, performance or likeness for purposes related to mission of the university. Approved OGC Form S-2003-2
- Release Forms for University Programs for Minors Release form to give permission for a minor participating in a University-sponsored activity or trip.
- Release and Indemnification Agreement for Adult Students This form is to be used by students when traveling more than 25 miles for university-related events.
- Release and Indemnification Agreement for Adults (non-students). This form is to be used by Adults (non-students) when traveling more than 25 miles for university-related events.
- Texas Rehabilitation Commission Agreement This form is used by Business Services to request an agreement with Texas Rehabilitation Commission in the funding of student tuition.
- International Student Application information.
- Airline Reservation Form This form is used by employees to request reservations for air travel.
- State of Texas Hotel Tax Exempt and Credit Card Authorization Form. This is a State of Texas form used by employees to claim tax exemption for hotel sales tax and authorize a hotel the use of the University Central Hotel Credit Card.
- State of Texas Hotel Tax Exempt Form This is a State of Texas form used by employees to claim tax exemption for hotel sales tax.
- Mileage Reporting Form This form is to be completed by the person requesting reimbursement of personal mileage in the performance of official business. (Excel)
- State of Texas Travel Voucher (Excel) This form is a State of Texas form used by employees to request reimbursement for travel expenses.
- Travel Expense Form Local (Excel)- This form is used by employees to request reimbursement for travel expenses to be paid with local funds.
- Travel Request This form is used by employees traveling off campus (including foreign travel) on official business. (Excel)
- Vehicle Reservation Form This form is used by employees to request the use of a rental vehicle for business travel.
- Lost Receipt AffidavitThis form is required as documentation for lost cash receipt only.
Nursing Accreditation - 3/7/2014
Nursing Accreditation - 3/8/2014
Saturday Book Break - 3/8/2014
Nursing Accreditation - 3/9/2014
Baseball @ Wiley College - 3/11/2014
Quickbooks Hallettsville - 3/12/2014
Baseball @ St. Edward's - 3/12/2014
Senior math major fast-tracks degree plan - 03/06/2014