To promote and support a culture at the University of Houston-Victoria which builds compliance consciousness into the daily activities of University personnel and encourages employees to conduct University business with honesty and integrity.
- Promote standards, procedures and business practices that help ensure compliance with laws, regulations and university policy;
- Identify and assess external compliance and fraud related risks;
- Ensure that activities posing the greatest risks are properly managed by the appropriate individuals;
- Provide employees with the training necessary to understand the compliance and fraud issues relevant to their positions and their fiduciary responsibilities as state employees;
- Prevent fraud and reduce opportunities for fraud;
- Encourage employees to report suspected fraud or other matters of institutional non-compliance, providing avenues to do so confidentially without fear of retaliation;
- Provide positive assurances to executive officers, auditors and the Board of Regents of an effective and viable compliance and fraud prevention program.
Boosting Your Productivity with Excel - 1/28/2015
Hot Cocoa Connection - 1/28/2015
Managing Chaos and Pressure at Work - 1/28/2015
Texas Association of Sports Officials - Meeting - 1/28/2015
January Birthdays - 1/29/2015
First Steps to Starting Your Own Business - 1/29/2015UHV Newswire
UHV earns grant to study human-robot interaction - 1/22/2015
UHV Center for the Arts opens for spring classes - 1/22/2015