To promote and support a culture at the University of Houston-Victoria which builds compliance consciousness into the daily activities of University personnel and encourages employees to conduct University business with honesty and integrity.
- Promote standards, procedures and business practices that help ensure compliance with laws, regulations and university policy;
- Identify and assess external compliance and fraud related risks;
- Ensure that activities posing the greatest risks are properly managed by the appropriate individuals;
- Provide employees with the training necessary to understand the compliance and fraud issues relevant to their positions and their fiduciary responsibilities as state employees;
- Prevent fraud and reduce opportunities for fraud;
- Encourage employees to report suspected fraud or other matters of institutional non-compliance, providing avenues to do so confidentially without fear of retaliation;
- Provide positive assurances to executive officers, auditors and the Board of Regents of an effective and viable compliance and fraud prevention program.
November Birthdays Party - 11/24/2014
Pop-N Mondays - 11/24/2014
GBRA & Rep. Todd Hunter - Water Issues Meeting - 11/24/2014
Coed Basketball League - Playoffs @ YMCA - 11/24/2014
Jaguar Activities Board Spring Planning Meeting - 11/24/2014
Testing - 11/25/2014
Free education symposium to focus on health literacy - 11/20/2014