Returned Checks

During an academic year (Sept. 1 - Aug. 31), students who write or produce two bad checks to UHV and/or to any other UH System, or Victoria College will forfeit check writing privileges for one year. This means students must pay financial obligations by cash, credit card, money order, or cashier’s check only -- no personal checks will be accepted. In addition, the student’s account will be assessed a $30 returned check fee and the student may be subject to prosecution.

University Of Houston-Victoria
3007 N. Ben Wilson, Victoria, TX 77901
(361) 570-4848, Toll Free in Texas (877) 970-4848

Questions / Comments To: