The mission and purpose of the Department of Business Services is a reflection of the University’s mission of education and service to the community we serve. Whether our customer is a student, an employee or a vendor, the goal and purpose is the same...to provide dependable, cost effective, quality service with a commitment to honesty, fairness, courtesy and professionalism. The Director of Business Services oversees the department and reports to the Vice President for Administration and Finance.
The Department of Business Services’ purpose is to provide a diverse offering of services in support of the University community and its academic mission.
These services include:
- Bursar (Billing and Card Services).
- Campus Mail Services.
- Campus Safety and Risk Management.
- Campus Vending.
- Contract Administration and Leasing.
- Facilities Sales Coordination
- Parking Administration Services.
- Record Retention.
- University ProCard Services.
- University Purchasing and HUB Services.
VBEC Board meeting - 4/24/2014
Seventh Annual UHV Spring Nursing Forum - 4/25/2014
Baseball @ (RV) LSU - Alexandria - 4/25/2014
FR Registration Day - 4/26/2014
Baseball @ (RV) LSU - Alexandria - 4/26/2014