The Budget Department will provide accurate and timely information regarding the budget functions of the University of Houston-Victoria. The Budget Department assists in fulfilling the financial needs of the University and has a stewardship role in the University's financial resources. In this capacity, the primary duties of the budget department consist of the following:
- Assists the Budget Committee in the annual budget cycle.
- Prepares and implements the annual operating budget.
- Verifies approved budget to the financial and payroll systems and maintains the integrity of data throughout the year.
- Monitors departmental cost centers throughout the year.
- Reports to the Budget Committee throughout the year on the budgeted amount vs. actual spending.
- Prepares biennial Legislative Appropriations Request (LAR).
- Develops systems and procedures to assure uniform budget practices that adhere to the policies of the University, UH System, and the State of Texas.
November Birthdays Party - 11/24/2014
Pop-N Mondays - 11/24/2014
GBRA & Rep. Todd Hunter - Water Issues Meeting - 11/24/2014
Coed Basketball League - Playoffs @ YMCA - 11/24/2014
Jaguar Activities Board Spring Planning Meeting - 11/24/2014
Testing - 11/25/2014
Free education symposium to focus on health literacy - 11/20/2014