Breeze Meeting - Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting Suggestions for UHV Breeze Participants
- Check to make sure you are using the correct meeting URL.
- Follow the instructions for logging in provided by your meeting host or presenter.
- After you login, your screen displays "This is a private meeting. Your request to enter has been sent to the presenter. Please wait for a response." This is normal for most meetings because the presenter has restricted access until the start of the meeting, at which time he or she will grant you access to enter the room.
- If you are experiencing internet connections problems, exit the meeting room (click the X to close the window) and re-enter the room.
- If you are on dialup, you will experience some latency in the transmission. Always make sure you set your connection speed (Meeting | My Connection Speed | Modem, DSL or LAN)
NOTE: This site refers to the product Acrobat Connect Professional--this is the same Breeze Meeting tools that we are using. Adobe recently announced they are changing the names of the Breeze products. More later on this change...
Campus Closed from 12/24/14 - 1/2/15 - 12/24/2014
First Steps to Starting Your Own Business - 1/8/2015
Museum of the Coastal Bend - Cattle Drive - 1/10/2015
Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday - 1/19/2015UHV Newswire