Breeze Meeting - Best Practices
Best Practices for Meeting Participants
- Test your computer readiness before entering a live meeting. Follow the instructions in the Computer Requirements link. You only need to do this once.
- Allow pop-ups for the Breeze server - breeze.uhv.edu
- Set your screen resolution to 1024x768 for best results.
- When using a microphone, use a headset with microphone to minimize feedback noise from your speakers.
- Test your microphone and speakers before entering a meeting room.
Best Practice Articles for Meeting Presenters
[Presenter resources from Adobe]
Open House in Victoria - 5/23/2013
Degree Information Session - 5/29/2013
President's Regional Advisory Board - 6/4/2013
Vietnam War Conference - 6/13/2013
Vietnam War Conference - 6/14/2013
Freshman Advising and Preregistration Day - 6/15/2013
LegalShield Lunch & Learn - 6/18/2013
UHV math professor teaches innovative lesson plans - 05/20/2013
UHV SBDC staff members earn global certifications - 05/17/2013
UHV student receives Salute to Nurses scholarship - 05/16/2013