Breeze Meeting - Best Practices
Best Practices for Meeting Participants
- Test your computer readiness before entering a live meeting. Follow the instructions in the Computer Requirements link. You only need to do this once.
- Allow pop-ups for the Breeze server - meetonline.uhv.edu
- Set your screen resolution to 1024x768 for best results.
- When using a microphone, use a headset with microphone to minimize feedback noise from your speakers.
- Test your microphone and speakers before entering a meeting room.
Best Practice Articles for Meeting Presenters
[Presenter resources from Adobe]
Women's Soccer @ St. Thomas - Houston - 10/25/2014
Payment Deadline at 11:59 PM for 8W2 - 10/26/2014
60th Percentage Point - Fall Regular Term - 10/27/2014
Census Day 8W2 - 10/27/2014
Students Dropped for Non-Payment for Spring 8W2 - 10/27/2014