Breeze Meeting - Best Practices
Best Practices for Meeting Participants
- Test your computer readiness before entering a live meeting. Follow the instructions in the Computer Requirements link. You only need to do this once.
- Allow pop-ups for the Breeze server - meetonline.uhv.edu
- Set your screen resolution to 1024x768 for best results.
- When using a microphone, use a headset with microphone to minimize feedback noise from your speakers.
- Test your microphone and speakers before entering a meeting room.
Best Practice Articles for Meeting Presenters
[Presenter resources from Adobe]
Campus Closed from 12/24/14 - 1/2/15 - 12/24/2014
First Steps to Starting Your Own Business - 1/8/2015
Museum of the Coastal Bend - Cattle Drive - 1/10/2015
Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday - 1/19/2015UHV Newswire
UHV fondly remembers Tommie Sue Barrow - 12/22/2014
UHV makes national community service honor roll - 12/22/2014